Vanguard Tokenless Authentication™ is the most cost-effective and convenient way to add a higher level of security to corporate networks and data. The software enhances security at a lower cost than other authentication solutions because there's no need to deploy and manage expensive physical token devices, manage token distribution, or use any additional third party software.
How it Works
Vanguard Tokenless Authentication™ authenticates users by their passwords (something they know) combined with a passcode sent to their personal communication device of choice (something they have). Since two factors are required for successful authentication, the chance of an unauthorized user breaching corporate security is greatly reduced.
- Most cost-effective and convenient way to add a higher level of security to corporate networks and data
- No need to deploy and administer expensive physical tokens
- Generates a one-time, one-use password to a “virtual token,” the user’s cell phone each time signon is attempted
- Cryptographically-generated passcodes that expire within a short specified time period
- All software developed in North America