Work together with colleagues around the world to serve our growing global customer base.
We work in challenging environments where you can make a real impact on cybersecurity every single day. The business we do is extremely important to our customers, our economy and the nation’s critical infrastructure.
Meet the Vanguard Executive Team – Learn how we are changing the cybersecurity threatscape.
Our customer base is growing, our foundation is stable and our innovations are transforming cybersecurity – which means the future holds tremendous upside for you.
For more info on Career Opportunities at Vanguard Integrity Professionals, please submit your resume to HR@go2vanguard.com.
Vanguard’s benefit and compensation packages are designed to meet the diverse needs of employees and their families, attract and retain the best and create a stimulating and supportive work environment.
Job Title: Legal Assistant
Department: Asset Protection
Reports to: Corporate Counsel
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Under the general supervision of an attorney, coordinate and participate in the drafting, review, finalization, and administration of various corporate documents including:
• Worldwide product and service contracts
• Policies and procedures
• General corporate records
• Governance documentation
• Common legal correspondence
Perform administrative duties for the Asset Protection Department including general department organization, maintenance of legal and corporate files, handling incoming mail, drafting common legal correspondence, and working directly with vendors, government offices, and customers. The position is responsible for organizing and scheduling corporate governance activities for all Vanguard companies.
Confidentiality and discretion are essential for this position. Successful candidates must pass a drug screening and background check. Remote work arrangements are not offered for this position.
• General knowledge of contract principles and corporate governance
• Experience with multi-department business operations
• Effective time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills with the ability to work effectively in an environment of changing priorities
• Strong research, analytical, and proof-reading skills
• Attention to detail and willingness to learn
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word
• Experience with Microsoft Windows, PowerPoint & Outlook
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS OF INTEREST
• Software or other technology industry experience
• Knowledge of paperless office tools such as e-signature services and portable document format (PDF) software products
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics & SharePoint
• Other document management and/or business process tools
We expect the successful candidate to have 5 – 10 years of demonstrated experience as an effective document administrator. If you reasonably believe you meet the “Essential Knowledge/Skills” above, have a positive team-oriented attitude, and have personal development interests aligned with our needs, we encourage you to apply. Paralegal certification is not required.
Paid Vacation and Holidays, Healthcare Program(s), Access to Private Gym, Professional Training Allowance
WORK ENVIRONMENT PHYSICAL/PERSONAL DEMANDS
High security monitored office environment. Long periods of sitting. Extensive use of computers with multiple screens. Various wireless transmitters are present in the work environment including but not limited to cell phones. Lifting of file boxes and occasional use of footstools may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Vanguard is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Vanguard is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is Vanguard’s policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.